Thursday, December 01, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was on the plane!

I don't have many shots from Bali, cause I didn't have my camera with me most of the time (stupid Nic!) But I didn't wanna leave it on the beach or unguarded by the pool, so..

Anyway. Pictures here and only here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes I went parasailing. It was sooo awesome! Dude! haha.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and that's my landing commitee. x)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
let's go surfin' now

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
everybody's learnin' how..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad's a bum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and the kids are retarded
(we just came from the pool!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And you better stop oggling my butt you perv, look at the shorts! haha.

Hard Rock Hotel Bali!

I think my dad has more pictures, which means you'll all see them in seventeen-thousand years. Muahaha. I'll post them when I get them!

No comments: